The Church of Our Lady beneath the Chain
From 1156 to 1159, the Knights Hospitaller received land south of the bishop’s court, near the bridgehead of the former Judith Bridge. The centre of the Hospitallers was the Church of Our Lady beneath the Chain, whose name reflects the fact that a chain was used either to seal the gate of the commandry or to block boats on the river to prevent them from passing through Prague without paying customs duties.
For wedding ceremony:
Church of Our Lady beneath the Chain
Lázeňská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana, 118 00
Capacity for ceremony
|Music after midnight||no|